Your turn to film!
You thought France was Paris and the Eiffel Tower, croissants at breakfast, long evening with a glass of wine in hand, fashion... then you arrived, and - surprise! - you discovered French administration, public transports, French lifestyle... and found out that reality was far from what you imagined!
Do you want to share your experience with other students? Do as we do!
How to participate?
1. Shoot a film of yourself to tell us what surprised you when you arrived in France (habits of the French, housing, universities, and others)!
2. You don't need to review French grammar! We want videos in Czech!
3. You don't have much time? Your film should last under one minute.
A few technical recommendations:
- Use your camera or phone horizontally.
- Ensure your camera is stable.
- Choose a calm and bright area.
Are you ready? We're eager to receive your stories!
For any question, contact us!