ACCESS AND CORRECTION RIGHT
The personal data entered in this form will be used by Campus France, the entity in charge of the processing, for the management of your registration to the online community network "Alumni".
Mandatory data are marked with an asterisk. In case they are missing, your registration to the network will not be approved.
Pursuant to the French legislation on the freedom of information of January 6th 1978 amended, you have the right to question, access, modify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons the use of your data by sending an email to the Head of Information Services of Campus France at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by postal mail at Campus France, 28 rue de la Grange aux Belles – 75010 Paris, along with a copy of your identification document.”
Campus France is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the privacy of data, and is fully committed to protect personal data.
During your use of the France Alumni platform, specific data may be collected directly from you. Campus France strives to collect and process only strictly necessary data in regards of the purpose of the ongoing process.
Processes implemented by Campus France have an explicit, legitimate and determined purpose. Your data are mainly processed for the following purposes:
- management of contact requests;
- management of your registration to the France Alumni network newsletters;
- management of your registration to the France Alumni platform;
- management of your registration to the France Alumni events;
Campus France has also followed required processes beforehand to inform the Cnil of these purposes. The purposes have been recorded in receipts numbered 1807976, 1807991, 1808008 and 1808012.
Recipients of collected data
Campus France only communicates your personal data to authorized and predetermined recipients. Recipients of your personal data include:
- relevant services from Campus France;
- possible Campus France subcontractors;
- possible Campus France partners or co-contracting parties;
- other users members of the Alumni platform for the data your allow to be transferred to them through the directory;
- relevant services of the French ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Campus France only retains your data for the duration necessary to operations for which they have been collected and in accordance with legislation in force.
Campus France secures your personal data by implementing a data protection reinforced by the use of physical and logical securing.
In case of subcontracting of the operation of personal data process, in whole or in part, Campus France commits to impose subcontractors contractual obligation of the privacy and security of transferred personal data, in accordance with article 35 of the amended French legislation on the freedom of information.
Pursuant to the French legislation on the freedom of information of January 6th 1978 amended, you have the right to question, access, modify, delete and oppose for legitimate reasons use of your data by sending an email to the Head of Information Services of Campus France at email@example.com, or by postal mail at: 28 rue de la Grange aux Belles – 75010 Paris, along with a copy of your identification document.
For all information requests regarding the personal data protection policy implemented by Campus France, you may send a postal mail to Campus France – Direction des services d’information, 28, rue de la Grange aux Belles – 75010 Paris, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following actions or contents are strictly forbidden:
- actions or contents irrelevant with the purpose of the platform;
- actions or contents breaching laws and regulations in force;
- actions or contents considered as defamatory, insulting, offensive and libellous, including:
- hateful, racist, xenophobic, paedophile, homophobic, revisionist actions or contents, or that could damage the honour or reputation of others, or threatening others,
- inciting discrimination, hateful towards a person or group, including on account of their belonging or not to an ethnic group, a nation, a race or specific religion, or approving war crimes or crimes against humanity, contrary with public orders or good behaviour,
- encouraging, helping, spreading or propagating by any means rumours and/or breaching the private aspect of correspondence,
- damaging the rights of third persons, intellectual property, privacy and right of image of a third person,
- harming minors,
- inciting to commit suicide or carry out violent actions against the user him/herself or other,
- inciting bad treatment and/or attack on persons or animals,
- actions or contents displaying religious or political beliefs in the contents of messages and communications, but also in aliases and signatures of the participants;
- actions or contents looking to use the group to commercial ends, or in general to offer products and services directly or indirectly remunerating a third person;
- actions or contents allowing third persons to obtain directly or indirectly hacked software, software serial numbers, software used to hack and enter IT systems, viruses and other logical bombs, and in general all software tools or other allowing to harm third parties' rights and other people's security and ownerships;
- actions or contents that would redirect Internet users directly (hypertext link) or indirectly to other web sites that might not comply with applicable law and this charter (particularly the provisions in this article), or that would encourage an access to the aforementioned websites;
- actions or contents using emails from other users or third persons to carry out spamming or other operation aiming at harming the normal operation of the group and other users' emails;
- actions or contents aiming at misleading other users by using their name (password and/or login);
- actions or contents aiming at carrying out actions with disruptive effect and/or preventing communication capacities in real time;
- actions or contents aiming at downloading, collecting, archiving personal and/or registered data regarding other users.
In the event of failure to comply with the provisions of this article, Campus France has the right to suspend access to the France Alumni platform and refer to the relevant authority.