The Chamber of Commerce and Industry France Taiwan, created in 1991, is a non-profit organization registered with the Taipei City Department of Social Affairs.
The CCIFT is part of the global network of French Chambers of Commerce and Industry (CCI France International), which includes 112 Chambers in 82 countries, representing more than 32,000 companies, with strong connections to the French Chambers in Hong Kong and China. CCIFT members are in their majority, but not exclusively, French-invested companies. They represent all sectors of industries, ranging from commodities trading to high technology and services.
CORPORATE SERVICES AND BUSINESS SUPPORT
The CCIFT offers many services including business support, market evaluation, B2B programmes in France and Taiwan, holding business-related workshops and events, support at international exhibitions, VAT refund services in Europe, business center services, employment services, payroll management, visa and work permit applications, community activities, social gatherings, consulting services, and numerous discounts thanks to a "Membership Benefits" guide only available to members.
As part of our services, the CCIFT runs a Business Center, conveniently located right in the center of Taipei, where
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can rent private offices or open desks.
WHAT WE DO
- The CCIFT specialises in business services to global companies as well as Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
- Any international-minded company wishing to be part of the CCIFT business community is welcome to enroll. The CCIFT uses English as its main language for communication.
- CCIFT members are mostly, but not all, French-invested companies. They represent all industry sectors,
- To represent and bring together our members' business community in Taiwan and contribute to its development.
- To be the place of choice for the French economic community to meet and share experiences, ideas, seek advice, services and contacts and find stimulation to grow.
- To provide assistance, advice and services to the French companies willing to export to or set up in Taiwan as well as to the Taiwanese companies willing to develop their activities in France.
- To contribute to the human resources development of our member companies, by hiring French as well as
- Taiwanese talents, bringing new training options and a unique platform of exchange for hiring and retention.
In coordination with other French organizations (CCEF French Trade Commission etc.), to be recognized as a French Organization for local economic contacts between France and Taiwan