DENTIST / DENTAL SURGEON
Téléphone : +336 15 05 69 76
Contacter cette personne
Description du poste
The Dental Division is nowadays the most important and dynamic field of the group.
They cover all spectrum of dental specialties: basic dental care, aesthetic dental care, emergency dental treatments, stomatology, oral implantology, prosthetics, orthodontics and dental X-rays.
You will benefit from very good working conditions including:
- Recent and high technology equipment
- Reliability from your patients thanks to the solid reputation of the dental centers.
- Regular professional trainings (9 days / semester)
- Help from a dental assistant, logistical support and management services which will help you
in your daily administrative tasks.
• Permanent contract (CDI –Contrat à durée indéterminée)
• Remuneration: 25%-35% of the monthly turnover.
For a general dentist, the salary range can correspond to 6000 - 9000€/month net (full time).
For a specialized dental surgeon, the salary range can correspond to 10000 - 15000€/month net (full time)
• Flexible working hours: possibility of Full time/Part time
• 5 weeks paid holidays
• Health & Work insurance
• Meal Vouchers(7euro/day), transport card (commute Paris intramuros)
• Professional trainings (9days/semester)
• Help you define your professional project
• Assist you in negotiating your employment conditions with your future employer
• Support you in your expatriation project
- Logistical support: we can offer or help you find accommodation near your workplace, open a French bank account etc.
- Administrative procedures: government authorizations to work, licensing and certification procedures, registration procedure to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of France etc.
Cooptalis’ services are entirely free for the candidate.
Description de la société
Our partner is a group of several multi specialized clinics in the heart of Paris. They offer a large number of services, from general consultations to ophthalmology, dermatology, gynaecology, dentistry and urgent care. One clinic of the group is specialized in luxury dentistry.
Description du profil
• Dental surgeon Diploma from a European Union University
• General practitioner or specialized in implantology, pedodontics, prosthetics, oral surgery, periodontics etc.
• Intermediate level in French (minimum DELF B1 Level)
• Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
• Dynamism and motivation